Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bag southern style hash browns
- 2 can(s)
- condensed cream of potato soup,undiluted (10 3/4 oz each)
- 2 c
- sour cream (16 oz)
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz )
- 3/4 c
- finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- parmesan cheese (optional)
1Preheat oven to 350 f. Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
2Combine hash browns,soup,sour cream,cheddar cheese and onion in large bowl. Spoon evenly into prepared dish and pat down. Dot with butter; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
3Cover with foil; bake 50 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20 minutes or until browned.