Loaded Potato Puff Dip, Dakota Style!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (28oz.) bag seasoned potatoe puffs (these can be found in the freezer section at your local grocer)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (plus a little dollop more for garnish)
- 4oz. can diced green chilies
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 8oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
1Let's get started...bake potato puffs according to directions.
2Lower oven heat to 375-degrees and let puffs cool for about 10-12 minutes. While puffs are cooling, grease a 9x9 baking dish---set aside.
3In a large bowl, combine potato puffs, sour cream, green chilies, bacon, green onions and half of the shredded cheese. NOTE: the potato puffs will break down when mixing - THAT' OKAY!
4Transfer potato puff mixture to prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5Serve immediately with tortilla chips and an extra dollop of sour cream on top! All I can say is YUMMMM!!!