Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- lamb shoulder chops or pork chops
- large onion or red onions, sliced
- 2 lb
- potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce or beef broth
- optional: you can use beef broth instead of water. add whatever veggies you have in the fridge
1Preheat the oven to 325F. Arrange a layer of chops in a Dutch oven. Season with sea salt and pepper to tasted.
Cover the layer of onions and then potatoes. repeat until all are used. Sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce or beef broth over the top, then pour in water or broth enough come two-thirds up the sides. Place on the stovetop and bring to a boil. Cover, transfer to the oven, and bake for 2 1/2 hours, until nice and tender.