HORSEY APPLE POTATO SALAD & Italian sausage
Nancy J. Patrykus
- 5-7 medium
- boiled red potatoes, in jackets
- 1 medium
- crunchy appple...like a gala
- 1 stick
- large stalk celery.....minced
- green onions...diced small
- eggs,..... hard boiled
- 1/2 c
- 2 dash(es)
- cider vinegar
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- shake of parsley, s& p, a few spices of your choice
- 2 Tbsp
- horse radish....or more to your taste!
Let Cool and peel,then dice into a bowl.
Sprinkle some apple vinegar on potatoes and mix, gently.
Cool,shell and set side.
Cut up celery, green onions and a peeled seeded apple.
Add to potatoes.
Mix 1/2 cup mayo with 2 Tablespoons horse radish sauce,S&P. and sour cream.
Toss into salad.
Cut up eggs and put on top.
Sprinkle with spices, S&P and parsley.
Cover and put in refrigerator to meld flavors.