Happy fall y’all chops
Irisa Raina 9
I love that it can be done in one pan!
I’ve sometimes add fresh mushrooms to this in place of the artichokes and it is just as good.
And you can make this vegetarian by omitting the pork chops and adding more potatoes. This makes an awesome potato side dish when done that way.
Also I don’t usually put messages in the notes part, but I’m going to be gone for about a week “ leaving today in a few hours 9/7/13” so if you have any questions I’ll get back to you as soon as I come home.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 pork chops bone in
- 1 -12 ounce can frozen apple juice “ unsweetened”
- 1 - .7 ounce package good seasons italina dry salad dressing
- 5 or so yukon gold potatoes “peeled and washed”
- 2 – 10.5 cans campbell’s french onion soup
- 1 -12 ounce jar reese artichokes hearts “ drained”
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers “ chopped ”
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons sea salt “divided “
- 3 teaspoons fresh ground pepper “ divided “