Grilled cheese potatoes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- eight red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into cubes
- one large red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
1prepare a hot barbecue fire.
2Brush a large sheet of heavy duty foil with vegetable oil. Place the potatoes and onions in the center of the foil. Top with the butter, cheeses, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix gently.
3Fold the foil into a packet and seal the edges well. Wrap in another piece of foil.
Put the packet on the hot grill and cook for 25 minutes per side, until the potatoes are cooked through. Serves four.