Easy Scalloped Potatoes
I purchased smoky natural ham at my local Wegmans' Grocery Store, and had the Deli Dept. slice 1 piece a 1/2 inch thick.. I cube it up into small bite size pieces.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- small onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's condensed soup, cream of celery - 10.75 oz.
- soup can milk
- 1 Tbsp
- season salt, and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- buttter, chilled and cube in small pieces
- 1/2 lb
- 1/2 inch thick slice of a smoky natural ham
2In another bowl combine soup and milk, mixing well.
4Top with remaining onions and ham 2/3 potatoes.
Sprinkle remaining flour mixture. Dot with 1 tbsp. butter.
6Bake at 350°F for 1 hour 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.