Easy Creamy Herbed Honey Gold or Baby Red Potatoes
I used a mixture of fresh herbs, (lemon thyme, dill and Italian flat leaf parsley) but the original recipe called for just dried dill. Pick and choose your favorites.
This will be on our weekly menu from now on. So quick and easy, too!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2
- lbs. small honey gold or baby red potatoes, quartered
- oz. cream cheese or neufchatel, room temp.
- cup half & half, warmed slightly to take chill off
- tsp. dried dill or 1 tb. fresh dill (i used more. i used fresh dill, fresh italian flatleaf parsley and fresh lemon thyme.)
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste