Easy cheese potato
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- two cups grated colby cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- one package frozen hash browns, partially thawed, 2 pounds
- one package sour cream, 16 ounces
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- one small jar pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
1spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2In a medium bowl, mix together both cheeses. In another bowl, mix together hash Browns, sour cream, onion, Bell pepper, pimientos, bouillon, and half of cheese mixture.
3Pour into the slow cooker. Top with remaining cheese. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.