Dads maple-glazed ham w/ sweet potatoes
I love the glaze, it gives the ham and potatoes such a great flavor!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 pound fully cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1 c
- real maple syrup, a-grade
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- sweet potatoes, peeld and cut into chunks
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 7 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained
1Heat oven to 350. Lay foil down in lg roasting pan, spray w/ cooking spray. Place ham in pan.
2In lg bowl, combine syrup, marmalade and mustard, mix well. Add potato chunks and toss to coat. Place potatoes around ham.
3Pour remaining syrup mix over ham. Sprinkle potatoes w/ pineapple and cherries. Bake for about 2 hrs, basting w/ pan juices, and stirring potatoes every 30 mins.