tomato lemon orzo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup dry orzo pasta
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- salt and black pepper to taste
1sauté garlic and oil in a pan over medium heat until fragrant, one minute
at orzo; stir to coat with oil and cook two minutes.
2Stir in broth, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer until orzo is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
3Add tomatoes, parsley and zest. Season with salt and pepper. Serves four