Disappearing Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- tri-color rotini or 1 lb. cooked cheese tortellini
- 2 jar(s)
- (small jar) artichoke hearts, drained and well chopped
- 2 - 3
- carrots, grated
- zucchini, grated
- 1/4 c
- grated parmigiana reggiano cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated pecorino romano cheese
- 4-5 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- cruet good seasons italian dressing (or your favorite bottled italian dressing)
- 3/4 c
- drained, sliced black olives (optional)
1In a large glass bowl, grate carrots, zucchini and cheese. Drain and chop up artichoke hearts; place on top of cheese. If using olives, drain and pour on top of artichoke hearts.
2Boil your pasta until desired doneness. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta.
3Put pasta in a large mixing bowl (either Pyrex or the big Tupperware bowl). Add carrots, zucchini, cheese, artichoke hearts and olives. Crumble Feta cheese over all ingredients. Pour Italian dressing over the top.
4Mix well and cover. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight, mixing well 2 times to let flavors meld.