Sweet n Spicy Jalapeno Baked Beans
Diane Hopson Smith
Using just the Jalapeno Pepper Jelly will not make this dish overly spicy hot. However, if you really like some heat, add a couple of jalapeno peppers, seeded of course! We love these beans both hot and mild.
Hope you enjoy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped (more if desired)
- (10-oz) jar red jalapeno pepper jelly
- (5-oz) steak sauce (i used a-1)
- 2 Tbsp
- jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced (optional for added heat)
- salt and pepper to taste
- seasoning salt to taste (i used everglades all purpose)
- 4 or 5 slice
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2Combine all ingredients except the bacon. Pour into greased 9 x 9 baking dish; top with bacon strips
3Bake 40 to 50 minute or until juices have thickened.