Slow Cooker Spicy Grits
Great with scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups long-cooking grits, uncooked
- 6 cups water
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1Combine all ingredients in a lightly greased slow cooker; mix well. Cook on low for about 8 hours. Stir after first hour of cooking; stir well before serving.
2Serve with butter, salt and pepper.