Pico de gallo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- avacado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- fresh lemon juiced and seeded
- jalapenos, fresh (the seeds are where the heat is so add seeds accordingly)
- green onions, chopped green included
- large garlic clove, minced
- roma tomatoes, chopped
- fresh celantro chopped (to taste) i usually add about a tablespoon
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp
1Chop all vegetables. Add salt,lemon juice and oil, stir and put into an air tight container and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. We like with chips, on meat and in salads. For that reason I usually make this recipe times 2 or 3.
2Hope you like it too.