Mom's Best Stuffing
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- loaf of bread preferably white bread
- one large stalk of celery
- one stick of butter
- 1 can chicken or turkey stock
- 1small onion chopped
- amount bunch
- 1 small bunch parsley chopped
- amount tsp
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- amount can(s)
- small can of mushrooms(optional)
MOM'S BEST STUFFING
1cut loaf of white bread into small cubes. Saute onions and celery in melted butter in large fry pan or pot overlow heat. When onions and celery turn soft and translucent, add cubes of white bread, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. You may need to add some chicken stock at this time.
2Stuffing should be soft but hold together. Add mushrooms. Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes. Serve while hot. Enjoy!