An Awesome Sandwich with Avocado Spread
Great on any sandwich but this is my favorite.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- loosely packed cilantro leaves
- ripe avocado, halved, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 4 clove
- garlic , peeled
- 2 small
- shallots, peeled
- 2 tsp
- salt...be careful of salt...taste first
- 1/2 c
- sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- leftover ham slices
- pickled jalapeno
- the other half of the avocado
- cilantro leaves
- 2 slice
- any type bread...what ever is your fav
MAKE YOUR OWN SANDWICH:
1In a blender puree the cilantro, avocado,lemon juice, garlic, shallots and salt until smooth.
With blender running drizzle in both oils until well blended.
Slice another avocado if desired and lay on bread slice. Top with ham, a thin layer of the spread, a layer of pickled jalapeno, a layer of spread and a layer of cilantro leaves. If you like you can add romanine lettuce too.