Featured Pinch Tips Video
- container (16 ounce ) small - curd cottage cheese
- box ( 4 servings ) orange jell-o
- can (15 ounces) mandarine oranges, well drained
- tub coolwhip ( 8 ounce )
- bag (10 ounce) mini marshmallows
- small can crushed pinapple - optional, well drained
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans - optional
1Combine container of cottage cheese with the orange jello packet, stir well
2Add in the well drained mandarines and the well drained pineapple. Add the tub of coolwhip. Stir.
3Now stir in the marshmellows and pecans. Store in the refridgerator and let set a couple of hours.
Can make this a day ahead - gotta love that!