Makes that butter stretch out so is nice on the budget.
But do not substitute this mixture in a recipe for cooking it won't work well. I use it for some sauteing and frying eggs etc.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- 1-3/4 c
- canola oil (other oils may work well some olive oils may have to strong a flavor)
- 1-1/2 tsp
- salt ( i use kosher) or to your taste.~ note i use sweet butter to start (unsalted) but think even with salted butter you might need some extra salt. do it to youtr tase.
- cinnamon and sugar... to taste
- herbs of choice
- dryed fruits
- lots of other possibilities. oh yes going to make some honey vanilla butter next batch to see how that is.
- if it looks too pale add a small drop of yellow food coloring.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS YOU CAN ADD