Olive Juice Bread Bath
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 /4 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh italilan parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- crusty bread, for serving
1In small mixing bowl, mix cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, pepper and salt. Stir to blend. Transfer half of the cheese mixture to a wide shallow serving bowl.
2Pour oil over cheese mixture in serving bowl, then drizzle in the vinegar. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture on top. Serve with the bread for dipping. Any leftovers can be refrigerated for another meal, or saved for an instant salad dressing.