Blackberry Brandy BBQ Sauce (for Chicken)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- small handful light brown sugar
- 4-5 clove
- garlic, minced
- couple shakes ground ginger
- 1/4 c
- ketchup (big squirt)
- few shakes soy sauce
- capful apple cider vinegar
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes (chopped very fine)
- few tbsp blackberry brandy
1Mix all together in bowl.
2Bake chicken for 1/2 hour, THEN top with the sauce.
3Bake for an additional 15-20 mins.
4*the sauce itself will taste very sweet, BUT after baking some of the sweetness will cook off. This stuff is delicious!