Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 - 16 oz cans of diced tomatoes - drain the juice from one can
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced in half (remove the white part and seeds if desired, to control the heat)
- 1 heaping tsp minced jarred garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (measure after chopping)
1Add jalapenos, garlic, sugar and salt to blender then pour in tomatoes. Pulse about 20 times until slightly chunky consistently.
2Pour tomato mixture in a a medium size bowl. Stir in onion and cilantro. Stir well. Serve with tortilla chips.