Randy's Chunky Salsa
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large roma tomatoes, 1/4" diced
- large jalopeno peppers, seeded, chopped fine
- manzano peppers, seeded, chopped fine
- anaheim peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- large walla walla sweet onions, medium chopped
- orange bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- yellow bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- green bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- small, or 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp
- heaping, cumin, blended in salt to taste
1Mix all ingredients thouroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 or more hours. Serve as a salsa dip or as a condiment for mexican dishes.
2You can substitute any peppers, per taste or depending on what is in season. You can also adjust the heat per taste, using more or less of the hot peppers.