Mozzarella Pepper Salsa
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- block (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, diced into 1/4- inch cubes
- 1 c
- diced roasted red pepper
- green onions, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 3 Tbsp
- thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tsp
- extra virgin olive oli
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- head belgian endive, separated into leaves
1Combine Mozzarella cheese, red peppers, green onion, fresh basil, and olive oil in medium bowl; mix well. Season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Serve on endive leaves with whole grain crackers.
Spoon salsa on baquette-style whole grain bread. Broil until cheese begins to melt and edges of bread begin to brown.