FRESH TASTING SALSA
I have used this recipe for many years and I never even think to use another. When you taste this you'll know why. Better make a double batch!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz can black chopped olives
- 8 oz. fresh or canned green chilies
- 6 green onions finely chopped (use some of the green part, too)
- 8-10 roma tomatoes (they're less juicy)
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic salt (not powder)
1Mix all ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate for 3 hours to marinate. It won't taste as good if you use it sooner.