Irisa Raina 9
I have also served this as a side dish with BBQ.
I have tripled this recipe and put them in Mason jars, and do a water bath processing.
Depending on how much heat you like, you can add more or less of the jalapenos.
This is such an easy and refreshing salsa for the summer.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 ounce bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 small cans mexi-corn, drained but reserved
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 & ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 & ½ tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
1Defrost the frozen corn.
2Drain the Mexi-corn “ reserving the liquid “ add corn & roasted red peppers to the defrosted corn.
3In a small pot put the juice from canned corn, add the onions, black pepper, jalapeno peppers, orange pepper, vinegar, water, sugar & salt.
4Heat the mixture on low, stirring till the sugar and salt is dissolved.
5Cool slightly, and pour over corn mixture. Mix the salsa and refrigerate.