Peppers Parmesan & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- lean hamburger meat
- campari tomatos on the vine
- 1 small
- jalapeno peppers
- 1 jar(s)
- mezzetta sweet yellow & red roasted peppers
- 2 can(s)
- 6 oz italian herbs tomato paste
- packet of kraft parmesan seasoning blend rosemary & garlic(found on the noodle isle)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- perfect pintch italian seasoning by mccormick
- 1 can(s)
- 14.5 oz beef broth
1Cook hamburger meat until no longer pink,about 10 minutes. Drain excess oil off.
2Sliced the tomatos in half and add to a blender.
3Chop the half onion and add to blender.
4Slice jalapeno pepper open and take out seeds and veins. Add pepper to the blender.
5Take one sweet roasted red pepper and one sweet roasted yellow pepper and add to blender.
6Add the two cans of tomato paste to blender.
7Add all the seasonings to the blender.
8Take 1/3 cup of beef broth and add to blender. Turn blender on until all is blended.
9Add sauce to meat.
10Add the rest of the beef broth to the meat. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
11Serve over your favorite pasta!