Jello Jelly & Kool-Aid Jelly
|Cooking Method:||Stove Top|
|JELLO JELLY :|
Have you considered Holland House
|2 pkg||sure-jell or certa|
|1||family size box jello|
|1/4 ounce pkg||kool-aid , any flavor (no sugar added*)|
|1 3/4 ounc pkg||package sure-jell pectin (*)|
|3 c||granulated sugar|
Jelly couldn't be any easier than to make it with Jello or Kool-aid pkg's. You can get some really pretty colors of jelly.
I got these recipes from the net along time ago and have no idea from where.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in sugar.
4. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
5. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
8. Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
9. If you want to try to make it sugar free I think it would work, just make sure to get the sugar free pectin (sure gel) otherwise it will not set.