Jello Jelly & Kool-Aid Jelly
I got these recipes from the net along time ago and have no idea from where.
- 6 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 pkg
- sure-jell or certa
- 8 c
- family size box jello
- 1/4 ounce pkg
- kool-aid , any flavor (no sugar added*)
- 1 3/4 ounc pkg
- package sure-jell pectin (*)
- 3 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 c
JELLO JELLY :
2. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in sugar.
4. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
5. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
8. Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
9. If you want to try to make it sugar free I think it would work, just make sure to get the sugar free pectin (sure gel) otherwise it will not set.