Jello Jelly & Kool-Aid Jelly
|JELLO JELLY :|
|2 pkg||sure-jell or certa|
|1||family size box jello|
|1/4 ounce pkg||kool-aid , any flavor (no sugar added*)|
|1 3/4 ounc pkg||package sure-jell pectin (*)|
|3 c||granulated sugar|
Pinched by Romona7, and 218 more.
- Grocery List
DirectionsFOR THE JELLO JELLY : Put first 3 ingredients in saucepan and bring to a hard boil. Add sugar and Jello: mix well, and bring to hard boil again. Boil 15 to 20 minutes. Skim top and fill jars.FOR THE kOOL-AID JELLY : 1. Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in sugar.
4. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
5. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
8. Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
9. If you want to try to make it sugar free I think it would work, just make sure to get the sugar free pectin (sure gel) otherwise it will not set.