Honey mustard salad dressing
Irisa Raina 9
Won’t he be surprised when he comes home and see’s this in the refrigerator?
Oh heavens yes he will!
He not only puts it on his salads, but uses it as a dip for chicken and shrimp.
Spread this on a ham sandwich and it's a party in your tummy!
I’ll add some to plain potato salad or slaw to dress it up a bit. It is a very versatile dressing.
If you don’t have a food processor, put the toasted and cooled seeds in a bagging and whack it a few times to open them up slightly. Great for getting the tension out…LOL.
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onions
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard dry
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup dark honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt