Three Cheese Pepperoncini Spread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- greek cream cheese,(cream cheese and greek yogurt), if available, or regular cream cheese - softened
- 4 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 oz
- crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/2 c
- pepperoncini peppers, seeded, stemmed and coarsely chopped. (feel free to add more if you like)
- 1 Tbsp
- juice from peppers
- 1 clove
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1Make sure Cream Cheese is softened.
2Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. It's better to have this a little chunky instead of a smooth Puree.
3This can be eaten immediately but will be better if allowed to sit for a while or refrigerated overnight.
4Serve warm or chilled with Pita Crisps, Crackers or any sturdy Breads or Toasts.