TGI Friday's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (can also use frozen) and (thawed)
1Combine all ingredients. Place in shallow casserole dish.
You can either bake the dip for about 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees F, but I have also found that you can just heat it in the microwave for a few minutes.