Use this a a dip with wavy potato chips or tortilla chips; or fill a taco shell, or just pile on a plate and go at it!!
*I only use Old EL Paso Original Taco Seasoning Mix, I've tried other brands and people knew "something wasn't right", so I stick with that brand.
**I also only use Old EL Paso Refried Beans for the same reason as the taco seasoning mix.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz. can of old el paso refried beans**
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 oz. pack of old el paso original taco seasoning mix*
- 2.25 oz. can sliced black olives
- medium tomato-diced
- 8 oz. bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce-to your liking