Kim's Green Olive Tapenade
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- green olives stuffed with pimento
- 2 clove
- chopped or minced garlic
- 1/2 c
- mild onion, finely chopped or minced
- 3 sprig(s)
- green onion or scallions, chopped small
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped parsely, dried or fresh
- 1 tsp
- steak seasoning (such as a-1 style)
1Chop up all ingredients finely. Adjust seasonings/ingredients to taste. Amounts given are only a guideline. You may want to add a little less steak sauce depending on your preferance.
2To store,cover with airtight lid, place in refrigerator.
Before serving wait a few hours or overnight, to allow flavors to naturally blend together.
3Enjoy with crackers, flatbreads, on tomato slices or wedges.