Hot Feta Artichoke Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 14 oz
- can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3 c
- mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 1/2 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 small
- jar pimentos, drained
- 1 medium
- tomato, diced for garnish, optional
- green onins, slice thin for garnish, optional
- small can(s)
- black olives, sliced, drained for garnish, optional
1Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Lightly grease 9x9 inch baking dish or deep pie plate.
Combine the artichoke hearts, feta, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, pimientos, and garlic in a bowl; blend thoroughly.
2Spoon into prepared baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until top is lightly brown, 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Garnish with tomatoes, black olive slices and green onions if desired. Serve with sliced, toasted French bread pita bread, focaccia, ciabatta bread, bagel toast, crackers or even tortilla chips.