Baked Reuben Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 jar (32oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed and very well drained
- 10oz. sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup russian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- rye crackers for serving/dipping
1In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in caraway seeds, if desired.
2Transfer to a GREASED 9x13-in. baking dish. Bake at 350-degrees for 25-30 minutes or until BUBBLY. Serve with rye crackers. YUM!!!!