Featured Pinch Tips Video
- spears of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 c
- chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro (i prefer fresh)
- 1 clove
- garlic - chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 6 oz
- softened cream cheese (i use low fat)
- lime juice (i use about half a lime)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
1Place the asparagus in a pot with enough water to cover the asparagus. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 - 6 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain, and rinse with cold water. Remove as much excess water as possible.
2Place the asparagus, salsa, cilantro, cream cheese, garlic, lime juice, green onions, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process to desired consistency - I set mine to puree. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled, before serving.