Shoestring Tuna Salad Supreme
Prep time is an estimate.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 1/2 oz can(s)
- tuna, drained and flaked (i use albacore)
- 1 medium
- red apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- carrot, shredded
- 3/4 -1 c
- 1-4oz. can(s)
- shoestring potato sticks
- salad greens (your favorite)
- olives , for garnish
- hard boiled eggs, quartered for garnish
- tomato wedges, for garnish
- fresh red or green grapes, for garnish
1Hard boil your eggs. Cool while preparing the rest of the salad.
2Combine tuna, apple, onion and carrot. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3Add enough mayonnaise to moisten mixture to desired consistency. You can dilute mayonnaise with a small amount of milk and stir until smooth before adding to tuna mixture.
4Just before serving add shoestring potato sticks to mixture.
5Serve on salad greens and garnish with olives, egg quarters, tomato wedges, and grapes.
Makes 4 servings.