Zesty Pasta and Vegetable Salad
Hope you enjoy, too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti (8 oz.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup zesty italian dressing
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
1Combine spaghetti and veggies. In a separate bowl, mix Italian dressing and sugar. Pour this mixture over the spaghetti and veggies and mix well.
2Pour into a 2 1/2 quart dish and garnish with olives.
3Keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
*Better if sat overnight so flavors can marry.