Shrimp & artichoke pasta salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz pkg tri-color twist pasta
- 1 bottle
- ken's creamy italian, peppercorn dressing, i used light
- 1 tsp
- dried dillweed
- 14 oz cans artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 10 oz pkg frozen salad shrimp, thawed, drained
- 2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
1Cook pasta as directed, drain, cool. In lg bowl, combine dressing and dillweed.
2Add pasta and all other ingredients. Toss to combine. Cover, chill for 2 hrs for flavors to meld.