Greek Style Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- box penne pasta
- 1 lb
- shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 8 oz
- feta cheese, drained and cut into small cubes
- cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced large
- 1 pt
- grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium
- orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3/4 c
- lindsay sicilian style pitted olives, quartered
- 3/4 c
- lindsay kalamata pitted olives, halved
- (11.5 ounce) bottle prepared, refrigerated greek vinegarette dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
1Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with Greek dressing. Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
2Salad my be served immediately after preparation, but it is even better if prepared a day in advance and refrigerated to allow the flavors to mingle. It stores very well. And is great packed the next day for lunch.
Shrimp may be omitted for an economical version of the salad, but it does make it extra special.
3* I used Marie's refrigerated dressing.
If you like anchovies, you can dice a few into the salad. It adds to the Greek salad authenticity.