Mexican corn Bread Salad
Part of the cook time is baking corn muffins
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 oz
- package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- corn bread muffins
- 2 can(s)
- 16 ounce cans of pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- green bell pepper chopped
- 1 pkg
- 16 ounce frozen corn, thawed
- large tomatoes
- 10 slice
- bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 c
- (8 ounces) shredded mexican cheese blend
- scallions sliced
1In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside
2Crumble half of the corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish.
3Place a layer of beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, dressing mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, cheese, and scallions.
4Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.