Better Than Potato Salad
Delicious and different for your Memorial Day cookout.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups uncooked rice (makes 4 cups when cooked)
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni (makes 2 cups when cooked)
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut fine
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1In large bowl, combine cooled and cooked macaroni, cooled and cooked rice, eggs, onion and carrots.
2Mix dressing ingredients. Pour over rice mixture and toss.
3Can be made the day before serving.