A quick and easy cranberry salad recipe that was given to me by a friend many years ago.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 small (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry jell-o
- 1 small (3 oz.) pkg. orange jell-o
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 small can crushed pineapple,juice included
- ½ fresh orange, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecan pieces
1Dissolve Jell-O using ONLY 3 cups of boiling water.
2Mix in the remaining ingredients, including all the pineapple juice.
3Pour mixture into a bowl or a mold; chill until set.