Spinach Romaine salad with Tunafish
You can add chopped mushrooms if you like too but I love this salad as is. Very good, flavorful and healthy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, stems pulled off
- 1 cup romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped or diced white onions
- 1/4th cup diced cucumbers
- 1- 2.6 oz pkg of starkist tuna creations, any flavor(hickory smoked, lemon pepper, garlic and herb)i use them all.
- a few dashes of lemon juice on top of finished salad
- *****tip-may add chopped mushrooms and use red onions too. i have not used the mushrooms for this salad.
1Place your cutting board on counter with all your ingredients. Chop or dice up your tomatoes, cucumbers and white onions and set aside.
2Take spinach leaves and pull off stems and measure 1 cup, chop the romaine lettuce into bite size pcs and measure out 1 cup. Now place both spinach leaves and romaine lettuce on plate, add the tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Enjoy!