Beet Salad With Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- (8 1⁄4 ounces) tiny whole beets, chilled
- 1 Tbsp
- snipped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- 1/8 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- vinaigrette dressing (bottled reduced-fat or fat-free balsamic)
- 4 c
- mixed baby greens
- 2 Tbsp
- coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 oz
- semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled (chevre)
1Drain and cut up beets.
2In a medium bowl, combine cut-up beets, basil, and pepper.
3Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss to coat.
4Arrange greens on 2 salad plates; sprinkle with remaining dressing.
5Top with beet mixture, walnuts, and goat cheese.