Tropical Chicken Salad-Quick and Easy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
- orange(each slice cut in thrids)
- celery stalk(chopped)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- toasted pecans(pieces)
- appled(diced with skin on or off)
- carrots, chopped
- 1 c
- greek yogurt(flavored, i used coconut but you can use orange, key lime, etc.
- 1 1/4 c
- mayonnaise dressing(not light, because with the yogurt it will be too watery)
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
1Skin, debone, and chop chicken in bite size pieces. Place in serving bowl.
2Cut up all vegetables and fruit as indicated above. Add to chicken.
3Add salt and pepper to chicken. Mix the yogurt and mayo together and whip until smooth. Add dressing to chicken and lightly toss. chill for 1 hour, and serve.