Not Your Traditional Chicken Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast pre-cooked, chopped coarsley (unless you want to cook your own first)
- bell pepper, any color
- 1/4 c
- fresh spinach, minced finely (if possible in a small chopper)
- 1/2 c
- or less sweet or purple onion, minced
- 1/4 c
- jarred mayonnaise of your choice (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- jarred mustard of your choice (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp
- catsup (or to taste)
- garlic powder to taste
1Just mix all ingredients and serve.
2You can use all the ingredients to fit the amounts to fit your individual taste buds. We like it rather medium dry, not swimming in mayo.
3I was out of the usual celery and had some spinach and pretty much nothing else in the fridge so it is what I used. It can be served in a sandwich or on lettuce, stuffed in a tomato or with chips or crackers. Enjoy!