Tater Salad by Pattycake
Patty Sandifer Baskin
I have never measured the ingredients to this as I have found the stuff that goes into it is really of personal preference on how much to use. Mine tends to be creamy but will dry out a little.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 can(s)
- diced potatoes, rinsed and well drained
- 1 small jar(s)
- pimientoes, drained
- 4 large
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- sweet pickle relish
- onions, finely chopped or pulsed through the chopper
- mayonnaise, if you are fortunate enough to be in the south, dukes is the only kind there is
- prepared yellow mustard
- celery seed, dill weed, salt and pepper
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
1Place drained potatoes, pimientos, eggs, relish, seasonings and spices in a large bowl and combined.
2Add some prepared mustard to your liking. We don't like too much of a mustard potato salad so I don't use too much. Add mayonnaise to desired creaminess and combine.
3Mix cheese into the salad. Taste and add any seasonings that it may need.
4Another variation of this is to use chopped up ham in it as well. Very good!