Ranchy-bacon potato salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 16 oz
- light sour cream
- 1 oz pkg dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/4 c
- cooked, crumbled bacon, set aside
- 1-1/2 c
- reduced-fat. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bunch
- green onions, thinly sliced.
1Cover potatoes in a lg pot of water. Cook until tender, about 20 mins. Drain and cool.
2In a small bowl, combine sour cream aand ranch dressing. Transfer potatoes to a lg bowl.
3Add bacon, cheese and onions. Stir in sour cream mix. Gently stir until coated. Cover and chill for 2 hrs.