New Potato SAlad with Creamy Dill Dressing
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/4 lbs. small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 5 oz. mayonnaise
- 5 oz. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- sprigs of dill to garnish
1Cook potatoes in boiling salted water til tender. Drain and put into a large bowl.
2Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and chopped dill.
3Season to taste with salt and ground pepper. While potatoes are still warm, add prepared mayonnaise mixture and stir gently to coat well. Cover and leave to cool.
4Just before serving,stir gently. Scatter the Parmesan cheese over the top and garnish with dill. Serves 8 to 10